We can not start the process of dispatching your vehicle until we have confirmed your deposit payment.
* Credit Card - Your credit card information will be collected over the phone by our customer support representative.
1. All Aboard Auto Transport agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. All Aboard Auto Transport will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. All Aboard Auto Transport does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
2. This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
3. Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. All Aboard Auto Transport must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up, there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.
4. All Aboard Auto Transport hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
5. All vehicles are delivered with a balance due and shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees.
6. All Aboard Auto Transport does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
7. If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc that makes the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
8. All Aboard Auto Transport or its agents will not knowingly transport vehicles with personal or household items in the passenger or trunk compartment. Federal regulation prohibits All Aboard Auto Transportation and its agents from doing so. If such items are shipped unbeknown to All Aboard Auto Transport its agents, such items become the sole responsibility or the shipper. Should damage occur in your car you will be subject to additional fees at the discretion of the transporting company. This is Federal Law and under no control of All Aboard Auto Transport .
9. All Aboard Auto Transport or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
10. Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
11. If damage should occur, all monies owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that All Aboard Auto Transport and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
12. All Aboard Auto Transport and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. All Aboard Auto Transport will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will All Aboard Auto Transport accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
13. There of, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Westchester County, Mount Vernon, NY. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. All Aboard Auto Transport can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can All Aboard Auto Transport be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. All Aboard Auto Transport will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
14. Deposit remain Non refundable for a period of 10 days from the first available date of pick up. After this time has elapsed you are entitled to half of any monies paid (minus transaction fees incurred by credit card company for deposit). If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit. It is All Aboard Auto Transport's goal to only get paid if we perform the service of Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, a $75 fee must be paid to the Carrier for gas, logistics and lost fees. Deposits on double booked orders are Non Refundable.
15. All Aboard Auto Transport is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. All Aboard Auto Transport does not transport your vehicle or ensure it's transport. All Aboard Auto Transport provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
16. All Aboard Auto Transport will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities.
17. By submitting your order online, All Aboard Auto Transport understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on All Aboard Auto Transport web site. Your order is complete only when you call your credit card information in to one of our All Aboard Auto Transport representatives. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been placed and a carrier has been assigned, All Aboard Auto Transport holds right to cancel the order with no refund.
Neither All Aboard Auto Transport nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, wheel bearings, tie downs, brakes, alignment, tuning, charging system or battery. (No evaluation is made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore All Aboard Auto Transport or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
- Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
- Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed)
- Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 3 inches of the vehicles body.
- Damage or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in vehicle.
- Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
- Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops over 2 years old.
- Damage to T-tops, boots, bras, caps, or any other type of canvas covering.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as battery acid, motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
- Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
- Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driver on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).
It is recommended by All Aboard Auto Transport that medecine and/or life support devices are NOT to be left in the vehicle during transport.
It is required at time of shipping that all vehicles must shipped with 1/4 tank or less of fuel. All Aboard Auto Transport reserves the right to remove excess fuel with no reimbursement to the customer.
*Please enter your credit card information below:
Name on Card: _________________________________________
Card Number: __________________________________________
Exp. Date: _______________ Card Holder Zip: ____________
CVV# _______ (3 digit code located on reverse of credit card)
Billing Address on Card ___________________________________
Total Deposit Amount: ________________
Signature: x ____________________________________________